Master Industrial Pharmacist (Ref.2217)
- Ensure that each batch has been manufactured and checked in compliance with the laws in and in accordance with the requirements of the marketing authorization.
- Ensuring timely and adequate batch disposition decisions.
- Perform and/or assist with parts of various problem-solving duties which occur, including studying the situation, evaluation of possible solutions and options, deciding on most appropriate plan for solution, and approving plan of action.
- Provide training to other employees by demonstration, repetition, modelling, large group training.
- Coach staff in working with individuals on a regular basis to access, instruct and model.
- Assist in controlling the correct working of the quality management system.
- Master degree Industrial Pharmacist
- Team player, able to work with all levels in the organization
- High level of integrity
- Think in processes
- Positive mind set and think in solutions
- Decision maker
- Organized work processes/set priorities
- A full-time position in a stable and international company.
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.